Domestic Cleaning Services for your Home
Experience has taught us that the average household does not exist. Every home is different. Children, pets, the number of rooms, and even your lifestyle have an effect on your home. If you lived in a compact 2 bedroomed home with minimal clutter and no pets you wouldn't want to pay the same price as a family living in the same style home but with 3 dogs, 2 cats, a goldfish and a collection of Eiffel Tower souvenirs. That’s why we like to come and visit you in your home and provide you with a personal cleaning price, having understood what your unique cleaning requirements are.
Why choose Merry Maids as your domestic cleaners?
- We’re professional – we’ve been cleaning homes across the UK for nearly 35 years so we know a thing or two about keeping things clean! All our cleaning teams undergo extensive training on how to clean the Merry Maids way to ensure that you get the best quality clean, each and every time we visit.
- We’re reliable and flexible - Our home cleaning services are reliable, thorough, consistent and customised. If there is a particular room or area that you would like us pay extra attention to, or leave, then we can cater for that.
- We bring all our own equipment – vacuum cleaners, dusters, mops, cleaning products, you name it we bring it with us! We test all out products before using them and can provide MSDS and COSHH certificates where needed.
- Same cleaning team each visit – for some customers it’s important to see the same team each visit and we’re happy to accommodate your wishes where we can.
- We don’t use agency staff – all our cleaning professionals undergo extensive Merry Maids training and are employed staff members.
- We’re so confident of our service, we guarantee it!
We provide all the usual cleaning services along with bespoke packages and one-off cleans. If you are looking for a regular home cleaning service, we will tailor it to ensure that rooms are given a deep clean on a rotational basis. Which means that you should never need to 'spring clean' again.